Frequently Asked Questions
Who participates and benefits?
We currently conduct SEE social education programs for students ages 8 through 18 across the United States. Children, their families, school communities and society all benefit from enhanced social education.
Who develops programs and where are programs held?
SEE programs are developed by our company and have been designed for the following:
- Public and private schools (elementary, middle and high school levels): for assemblies, after school programs, or extracurricular activities
- Parents: who want a program for their children and their friends’ children, and/or their organizations
- Youth groups and affiliations: scouts, church groups, sports teams, children’s clubs, or specialty events
- Business-sponsored or non-profit organizations: for the youth in their communities
What is the SEE format?
Who organizes and manages the program?
What will it personally cost me to establish a SEE program?
What is the cost of a SEE program?
- number of students,
- training time allocation,
- number of instructors, and
- any direct expenses such as facility rental, catering, reference materials, and instructor travel.